What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• We require users to supply personal information when submitting an enquiry to us. This includes name, telephone number, email address.
• We may also ask you to provide us with additional contact information, in order to provide you with additional site functionality and further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, telephone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
• We may periodically send promotional information about our new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the contact details you provided when requesting information from us.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, telephone or mail.
With whom do we share the information and what are your choices?
When you use this site, and have not advised us otherwise, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
The process may include sending your personal information to a third party company. However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the same level of protection by such companies. The personal data that we collect from you may also be used for the purposes of enabling a third party data processor to assess such data in order to provide The Power flush company solutions Ltd with data veracity, integrity and validity services.
If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for either of these purposes you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a piece of text that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive (via your browser). Once agreed, your browser adds that text in a small file. A cookie helps analyse web traffic or helps the use of our interactive devices. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor those pages you find useful and those you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly adhered to. We know that people have concerns about cookies but we believe that the benefits we both gain from their proper use are worthwhile. You may set your browser (for example Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of your Internet Browser.